Thursday, October 16, 2008

HALLOWEEN!!!!

I am so excited to go to St. George for Halloween and do the Haunted Forest again and something is telling me this Halloween is going to be WICKED!!! I love St. George and Halloween mixed, and oh guess what... Mt friend Gabby might come with us down to St. George for some partying and I really hope she can come!! I have no idea what I should be for Halloween, I'm either wanting to be a prom queen, but I don't have a costume or something else!! HELP ME DECIDE!!!

8 comments:

Aspen said...

i am going to st george for halloween!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Morgan :) said...

AWESOME!!!! I AM SOOO EXCITED!!!!!

Unknown said...

haha that is so cool!! lol you're not alone! i dunno what i'm gunna be either! haha :)

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

Coby is going to be bettlejuice & I am going to be Lydia ... do you even know who that is?! haha

I think you should be a dancer because I have some sweet old costumes.

Morgan :) said...

I know what your talking about Ashy haha!! a dancer would be sooo cute!!

Anonymous said...

Hey morgan sup dawg! I am so excited! Thanks for showing me this blog website! If you have any friends at our school that i know that have blogs, you ned to give me their websites! Peace out girl. P.s. Check out my blog! I guess I am a little bit obsessed cuz I change it everyday! Keep leaving me comments and I will chat back! HaHa:) see you later girlfriend,tell Gabby that I said HI!

♥ Gabby ♥ said...

I LUV YEWW MORGAN, i hope you never forget that... oh and thank you soo much for inviting me to st. george, it was way fun, :)

Anonymous said...

Hello Morgy! I love the temlate you chose for your blog! Love ya!