Thursday, October 23, 2008

Interior Designer

I don't know about you, but I'm already picking my future job. I sooo really badly want to be an interior designer when I grow up. It's always caught my interest, and when I got my own room a few years back, like every week I would move the furniture around in my room so it would be different. I ran out of new ideas for my room, but one day we were deep cleaning my house we decided to change the furniture in my living room so I asked my dad if I could tell him where I wanted the furniture to go and he said yes. So, I arranged it sooo beautifully!!!! Like we were talking about jobs in CTE and Miss. Burhmester asked all of us what we wanted to be, and of course I said I wanted to be an Interior Designer. I just hope I get good grades from here on out, go to college and get a degree for Interior Design, and have the perfect job!! I had no idea what job I wanted until I dug deep inside and found what I wanted to be. I know my aunt Ashy is an Interior Designer and she's probably the one who inspired me, but I know this is the official job I want!!!

2 comments:

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

cute. Gpa wants to see a picture of the new layout!

Anonymous said...

Hey Chick ha ha i am at school and I am chatting you! Ya, I'm in the computer lab! I just finished my report on the mink! It is so cute and I love the background I put on it! When you get the chance since you are at home, leave me a comment on my blog! Ha ha I actually have 2 blogs because I am in charge of the family's blog! It is www.jendraper.blogspot.com! Except my mom never even checks it! Ha ha! So, what's up? Is your mom feeling better? Leave me a comment when you get the chance! Love ya! Bye GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!