Friday, December 12, 2008

PARTAY!!! CHRISTMAS!!!

I'm at my friends Christmas partay and I'm having a BLAST!!! I love my friends! It's so cool, I'm at a partay for like 4 hours and the next mornin' I'm going to St. George I have to have the best life ever right now!

I'm soooo excited for Christmas! I really, really want a cellphone, because I'm a teenager and teens need cellphones! I'm like totally hoping to get a cellphone, and the cellphone I want is a red slider and it's the best!!! ALL OF YOU HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS OF YOUR LIVES!!!! P.S. I'm watching The Grinch right now!!!! :)

3 comments:

♥ Gabby ♥ said...


i really hope that you have a very merry christmas too girly:)
okay so anyways we should try really try to convince to get you a cell phone,
or at least a sleepover:)
oh and thanks for showing me the blogger and getting me one, yeah well hopfully we will hangout b4 christmas=D
i luv yeww girly:)

♥ gabbyreedy.blogspot.com

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU SATURDAY!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey morg what is Gabby's blog I want to see it, sounds cute! wellwrite back or even just text me ha ha love your cell phone! Bye