Thursday, February 19, 2009

2009

2009 has been, so far really great! I haven't blogged for a really long time, so I'll tell you what has been going on. A while ago the Burgon boys came home from there missions and we went to their homecoming party, and we had a chance to talk to them and tell them how much we love them and missed them. It was also a great opportunity to see the family, too, and hang with the family which was so much fun. Not much is going on, but school is going great, my friends are awesome, and this New Year has been awesome for me! In June I'm going to Oak Crest, (a camp for the young women), and we're going to the mountains to spend a whole week there with our friends just to have fun and get away from the city, and just relax in nature. I love camping, it's the only place where I can get away, breathe fresh air, and see the beauty of nature. I have a feeling that 2009 is going to wonderful!!!!

2 comments:

paul said...

you better come visit st george this summer !!

Morgan :) said...

I will totally come and visit you guys all the time and spend all summer there!!! :) I love you guys and hope you have an awesome 2009 and summer this year!!! :) see ya soon, (hopefully)!