Tuesday, May 12, 2009

SUMMER 2009!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm always excited for summer every year, because it gets warm and we can go to St. George!!! I  absolutely love going to St. George, I wish I could live there, but my family doesn't want too. . . I could always find a spot at my grandparents house for me to just live there! jk (I wish). . . I just can't wait to see my family down there and hang out with them and go boating and swimming and just have the time of my life!!!!!!  I have awesome grades and I don't have to go to summer school this year, and that's wonderful!!! We're doing CRTs right now in science and I'm flipping out! I really REALLY hope I don't fail the testing!!!!!!!!!! Well, just wish me good luck on testing, and I still want to be (and live) in St. George!!! See- Ya :)

2 comments:

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

grandma says "we'll take her."

Morgan :) said...

Okay!!! Only if my parents would let me. . . We'll try to convince them! Haha :)